BEST ANTICHEAT

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
AAC is the best anti cheat.
If you do not want to configure stuff.
Go to MCMarket and get the Custom AAC Config :)

OMGItzHackz

@BokiP22 new anti-cheat that was leaked by @UnknownGhost was Dakata-AntiCheat, I recommend this as it is an amazing anti-cheat with few or none false positives!
I personally do not like Dakata Anticheat, because it has several problems with it. Also when I am using it, there was so many false positives. @BokiP22 You might wanna take a look at AAC instead...

Or, you can get custom nocheatplus configuration which is located in mcmarket. It costs 5 dollars(I hope). I've seen that blackspigotmc has leaked that plugin, but I think they removed it.
I have nocheatplus custom configuration from mcmarket, if you want it, please PM me <3

(By the way, custom nocheatplus configuration by mcmarket has almost NO false positives, also it has better speed detection than AAC. I personally love it!)

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
I personally do not like Dakata Anticheat, because it has several problems with it. Also when I am using it, there was so many false positives. @BokiP22 You might wanna take a look at AAC instead...

Or, you can get custom nocheatplus configuration which is located in mcmarket. It costs 5 dollars(I hope). I've seen that blackspigotmc has leaked that plugin, but I think they removed it.
I have nocheatplus custom configuration from mcmarket, if you want it, please PM me <3

(By the way, custom nocheatplus configuration by mcmarket has almost NO false positives, also it has better speed detection than AAC. I personally love it!)
You want to know why it has no false positives? Because it doesn't kick people for most things. lol sucks when your staff is online haha

OMGItzHackz

You want to know why it has no false positives? Because it doesn't kick people for most things. lol sucks when your staff is online haha
Not gonna lie. AAC does not have false positives, and it detects most of clients perfectly. I tested with over 10 clients...

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
Not gonna lie. AAC does not have false positives, and it detects most of clients perfectly. I tested with over 10 clients...
Dummy, I said NoCheatPlus Config has no false positives because it doesn't kick people for most thigns.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound @Dekomori @BlackSpigot.com Can help?