SEEKING Banners faction top

igdt

Hello everyone,
Recently a person asked me on my factions server about a plugin that gives a banner to the top factions (top10). This would make that all factions in the top 10 have to make a custom banner that others can see at a spawn place. But I can't find on the internet what plugin it it. Maybe any of the people here can help me making or finding one?

msg me on discord IGDT#2841 or reply to this post ;)

iamlicuit

I don't think there is a plugin that is specifically and directly created for that one purpose.
One suggestion of mine would be for you to create such banners (for the respectable top factions) and then use some sort of plugin that allows for players in the f-top to perhaps claim a kit with their current faction banner. For example: Top factions (1-10) would each have a different banner,

Assuming you could give faction members of each top faction a command (most likely permission based) to claim their banner, it shouldn't be too hard.
And then again, if you're really into this one feature - just pay someone two or three dollars to make a script for your server lol. This isn't necessary, though.

This can probably be done with Essentials and PermissionsEX.

EDIT: Yeah I really did some research, can't find a plugin dedicated to faction stuff like this. Public... anyways.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Yeah this is a custom plugin, I’ve also searched for something like this for my server, but only ended up adding F top to an NPC which was fine as well

iamlicuit

I found something to serve you well, OP. I believe this is what XDHunterXD was referencing.
This plugin should serve you well for what you're looking for. It uses MVdW's Placeholder API which is not very hard to get used to.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/f-top-factions-top-by-novucs.26905/

This plugin uses holograms to display the top factions. I believe each faction's hologram format on the list can be formatted to accustom.
Through the threads I checked, the posts I've read, and the sites I've scanned: It appears there is no freely available plugin that suits your individual need for this feature. You can, however, browse the MC Market for a plugin that does this. If you find one, which will be hard but not impossible - You should request the leak or resource here on blackspigot, or perhaps learn how to do it yourself.
There might even be a resource on blackspigot already!

As I said previously, you always have the option to pay someone for their work on a custom plugin made for you. Hope this helps.

igdt

I found something to serve you well, OP. I believe this is what XDHunterXD was referencing.
This plugin should serve you well for what you're looking for. It uses MVdW's Placeholder API which is not very hard to get used to.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/f-top-factions-top-by-novucs.26905/

This plugin uses holograms to display the top factions. I believe each faction's hologram format on the list can be formatted to accustom.
Through the threads I checked, the posts I've read, and the sites I've scanned: It appears there is no freely available plugin that suits your individual need for this feature. You can, however, browse the MC Market for a plugin that does this. If you find one, which will be hard but not impossible - You should request the leak or resource here on blackspigot, or perhaps learn how to do it yourself.
There might even be a resource on blackspigot already!

As I said previously, you always have the option to pay someone for their work on a custom plugin made for you. Hope this helps.
I tried that resource but it gave some errors and more in my config which let me to just make npc with the f top command of factions uuid

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NotexTeam: -Redacted-