RESOLVED Anyone got working Mineplex 2018 srcs?

5ive

Certified Genius
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Anyone got working Mineplex 2018 srcs?

reply to this if so

BobMiller

I have a copy of it, but I cannot figure out how to compile it. I am having issues with it.

BobMiller

5ive

Certified Genius
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I have a copy of it, but I cannot figure out how to compile it. I am having issues with it.
I don't mind me trying to help fix it for you

DM me a download link at Reallm#9037

BobMiller

Thanks! I tried to send you a friend request, but it looks like you have disabled incoming requests, so send me one at PirateForDaLolz#9992

5ive

Certified Genius
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thanks! I tried to send you a friend request, but it looks like you have disabled incoming requests, so send me one at PirateForDaLolz#9992
Ah my bad, I sent you the friend request :)

5ive

Certified Genius
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
DAD???????
WHY WERNT YOU IN THE LOST AND FOUND IN TESCOS???
Uhm.. basically..

So yes we did go to tescos as you wanted to purchases some new flip flops, and I told you wait son. I will go get some milk on the first floor. So I went to the first floor and got the milk, after I got kidnapped by anonymous so they started chanting "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget." with that being said I forgot all my passwords and most of my memory as their moto was filling my head with PTSD. They taught me how to code in java and how to hack, on a daily basis i'd normally hack roblox accounts and steal robux from innocent people. After 10 years, they set me free.. So here we are I guess?

Please note any thing said in this message/reply is a joke, and not to be taken seriously whatsoever

N

nexxydev

Uhm.. basically..

So yes we did go to tescos as you wanted to purchases some new flip flops, and I told you wait son. I will go get some milk on the first floor. So I went to the first floor and got the milk, after I got kidnapped by anonymous so they started chanting "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget." with that being said I forgot all my passwords and most of my memory as their moto was filling my head with PTSD. They taught me how to code in java and how to hack, on a daily basis i'd normally hack roblox accounts and steal robux from innocent people. After 10 years, they set me free.. So here we are I guess?

Please note any thing said in this message/reply is a joke, and not to be taken seriously whatsoever
yooo lets get it

petethepossum

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter

Hey, I'm trying to work out a similar thing any chance you could add me? petethepossum#4222 Thanks :)

petethepossum

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hey, wondering if you had any success and if so could you add me on discord petethepossum#4222 I've been trying to get 2018 working for a while now and to no luck! I don't really have much DB / "Data management" so getting most things including any backend to work has been a pain

BobMiller

Hey, wondering if you had any success and if so could you add me on discord petethepossum#4222 I've been trying to get 2018 working for a while now and to no luck! I don't really have much DB / "Data management" so getting most things including any backend to work has been a pain
Yeah I haven't done enough digging yet to say.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    hfdgbocjl @ hfdgbocjl: i want to post a plugin