(REQUEST) ANNIHILATION | DESTROY THE NEXUS | (1.8 ➪ 1.12) 1.7.3.1

CROB

Hi, can you help me to get this premium plugin?

This was an awesome plugin but its price was 18.30 USD this was a big price for a Filipino like me.

This plugin has a 4 team Red, Blue, Green, Yellow.

This game has 5 phase each phase had an rule, Phase 1 Nexus are invinsible, Phase 2 Nexus invinsibility removed,
Phase 3 diamond spawn at middle. Phase 4 Blaze powder will be added on shop to make strength potion, Phase 5
Nexus damage will be doubled.

This game can have a lot of map each map have mine like Iron, Coal, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Gold, Emerald, and Diamond at middle
of the map which only spawns at Phase 3. Some resources are regenerating too like Melon block for food which gives melon to eat
and log for making sticks or making woodplanks.

You need to mine ores to enchant and get overpowered items.

Each team has an Endstone block inside their bases this is called "Nexus" and it has a 75 HP, any opposing team can break this.
When it breaks a HP will be deducted by 1 for example : from 75 to 74. But on phase 5 the damage was 2 when the Nexus HP
turns zero and the Endstone will be replace by an bedrock.

If player kill enemy players or break the Nexus he will gain Anni XP this Anni XP can be use to buy a kit. There are so many kits
to choose and they have all different prices. There's also sign shop inside of bases you can buy items with it using gold ingots.

The main base in this game where the Nexus can be found was protected, which means you can't place a block or destroy
any block inside of it.

The main goal is don't let others to break you nexus and win.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    xYuriko @ xYuriko: anyone got this leaked? https://builtbybit.com/resources/mythic-prison-drugs-gangs-more.24549/