(REQUEST) =-=-= AdvanceTab 1.3.4

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Plugin Name: AdvanceTab

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advance-tab-customizable-tab-menu.21958/

Price: 1.20USD (According to spigotmc.org)

Why you want it: I'm wanting this plugin because it's a really good user tab plugin allowing you to customize messages and website domains in the player tab list. I have this plugin, version 1.3.1 but on 1.10 it disables itself with no reason of why so I'm in need of a updated version which would be version 1.3.4.

Example:
2872c6820ac673069e0a7c9ab2f4a8da582ff560

Why you deserve it: I don't necessarily deserve it, but I'd be very grateful for whoever leaks version 1.3.4 of Advance Tab as I don't think I've done anything that would make me deserve this plugin in any way.

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
Ah thank you hope you can fix the privacy issue :)

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
Hi, I think I have finished leaking the plugin and I will post an update of the one that was just posted, just gotta make sure you know ;) @Fyreaken

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
Thanks its really nice that your leaking this plugin can't wait to try out the latest as latest is always the best :)

Coolman

MC Models
SpigotVIP
BSMC 1.3.1.2 = 1.3.4

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LesserAcher @ LesserAcher: Hey if a plugin is already on here but I have an updated version am I still allowed to upload it...