- Create one or more menus with your own layout.
- Items can have custom actions (see below).
- Items can change based on server status or any placeholder (for example, when the server is online, offline, or whitelisted).
- Because of the great flexibility you can create many types of menus, like a server selector, lobby selector or profile menu.
- You can create nested menus / submenus for large servers.
- Create one or more items
- Each item can have custom actions (see below). For example, open a menu, toggle an effect, send player to a server.
- Create one or more custom commands
- Each command can have custom actions (see below).
- Examples: teleport player to server, teleport player to random server, toggle effect, open menu, play sound, teleport to world, hide other players, send message.
- You can configure actions when clicking items, running commands, clicking items in menus or on join.
- Full list: https://github.com/ServerSelectorX/ServerSelectorX/wiki/Actions-v2
- The plugin can retrieve files from other servers. This way you only have to configure it on one server even if you want the menu on all servers.
- Config sync is flexible, you can choose which files or directories you want to sync.
- No DRM, no obfuscation, no bullshit. The plugin is licensed under GPL and the source code is available on GitHub.
- Does not talk to any third party servers, works without an internet connection.
- Web API to get server status and placeholders
- Java API to get server status and placeholders
- Java Addon API for SSX-Connector
- Java API to add custom actions
- Supports PlaceholderAPI in the menu and all SSX placeholders are available as PlaceholderAPI placeholders as well.
- Set permissions for running commands, clicking items or change icons in a menu depending on permissions.
1.7.10, 1.8.8, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.x, 1.15.x, 1.16.x, 1.17.x, 1.18, 1.18.1
- Java 8 for Minecraft 1.7.10-1.12.2
- Java 11+ for Minecraft 1.13.2+ (even newer versions are required to run 1.17+)
- Sponge 1.12 (only for the connector plugin)
- Other standard spigot forks also probably work. Mods that allow running bukkit plugins on forge servers probably don't.
- ServerSelectorX uses a connector plugin that allows servers to send data to each other. This way, you can show very detailed information about a server.
- All this information is available as PlaceholderAPI placeholders as well, so you can use this in other plugins.
These screenshots are made by Aboose, a member in the Discord community. I don't have the config files for these, you will have to configure it yourself.
Note: This plugin does add not NPCs, this is to show that you can use placeholders from ServerSelectorX in other plugins.
- Spigot private messages (not recommended, relatively slow replies)
- Discord https://discord.gg/4Zuds4A