Tested Minecraft Versions:
Citymonstret, Empire92, MattBdev, dordsor21, NotMyFault, SirYwell
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese
PlotSquared is a land and world management plugin. It includes several highly configurable world generators. You can create plots of land in existing worlds using plot clusters, or you can have a full world of plots.
Installation Guide | Wiki | Website | Support us on Patreon
- In built plot downloading + cross server saving and loading.
- Plot swapping / copying and cross world plot moving.
- Plot merging, your own plots or between friends
- Extensive flag system so you can decide what should be protected on a per world, or per plot basis
- Plot entry notifications / per plot time / weather / music etc with the flag system
- Add custom roads to existing maps to make them look nicer
- Configure additional messages however you want
- Dynamic world border to prevent excessive exploring
- Mob protection and per plot mob limiting
- Interactive commands such as plot listing
- Plot rating, ranking, complexity analysis, and auto clearing calibration
- Plot schematic saving, loading and pasting
- Per player settings such as plot chat and entry notifications
- World creation either with multiverse, /plot setup, or manual yml configuration
- Plot commenting and inboxes
- World auto trimming which reduces the CPU and disk usage when people explore
- Pistons and Sand/TNT cannons are properly restricted
- Per plot redstone settings + plot redstone disablers
- Restrict the use of WorldEdit to plots only.
- Chunk processing to safely unload dangerous chunks (also processes WorldEdit commands)
- Component setting (floor, wall, border, etc.)
- Section off areas (e.g. an area for donors) with plot clusters, or add plot clusters to vanilla worlds
- Plot naming (for teleportation)
- Configurable command confirmation (e.g. for /plot clear)
- A lot of generators, and settings to choose from
New PlotSquared features since 5.1+
- 100% Compatibility with PlotSquared version 4
- Complete rewrite of the flag system
- Improved tab completion and added tab completion to flags
- New extensive API allowing you to register custom flags
- Added new flag lookup commands for each flag
- Added support for vanilla item and block tags in flags
- Make golems be included in "animal-attack" flag
- Fixed various types of flags not working as intended
- Added new types of flags such as "coral-dry"
- Made all flags interact- and clickable
- Improved flag database handling
- Made all flags translatable (80+ custom strings)
- Improved MySQL Support
- Replaced current updater with spigot update notifications
- Improved existing and added new flags
- Bundled external placeholders into PlotSquared
- Added ability to customize bundled placeholders
- Ability to force clear all plots
- Prevent synchronous chunk loads throughout the plugin. This greatly reduces the impact `/plot auto` has on performance
- Persistent road generation (continues after server reboot)
- Added support for Schematic v2 (storing biomes, entities, etc.)
- Make sure clearing augmented plots with full vanilla terrain does not generate walls
- Added support for liquid plot borders
- Added ability to use redstone on server plots
- Fix retrieval of offline player profiles in 1.15
- Add an option to have `/plot purge` also clear the purged plots
- Overhauled plot pasting of merged plots
- PlotSquared events are now platform agnostic
- PlotSquared events are now tidier
- Improved the swapping/moving API
- Improved plot owner API
- Added "/plot caps" command to count and display mob and entity caps
- Overhauled mob and entity cap system matching better
- Improve the code base internally by removing a bunch of magic values, and increasing code encapsulation
- Allow trusted users to use `/plot set`
- Complete rewrite of the wiki
- Include PAPI placeholders from the expansion
- Better organisation of the code base
- Added more API documentation
- Lots of smelly code cleanup
Does this work with version 4 of PlotSquared ?
Sure it does!
PlotSquared v5 covers the entire conversion process. You don't need to add any new translations or do anything yourself, we got you there.
How to install and update PlotSquared
Updating and installing PlotSquared is pretty easy and simple. You can upgrade from v4 pretty easy and update v5 in the same way: Just drag and drop the jar and you are ready to go. Make sure your WorldEdit version matches 7.1 or higher.
You can read more about the installation and the initial steps on our wiki.
Why is this a premium resource?
PlotSquared has been free and open sourced since 2014. Overall PlotSquared has half a million downloads and is a mandatory part to lots of servers.
Posting it as premium resource allows us to spend more time developing it
Lets look on a few features
- Use commands or enable auto merging
- Merge plots and build with friends
Easy In-Game Setup
- Use /plot setup
Actually set the plot biome...
Notifications/Per plot time + weather + global plot flags ...
Complete control over plot composition...
- Default generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Percentage control over plot components and blocks
And much more!
If you need help, join our discord.
We cannot help you in the review section!