Leaderheads is a plugin that allows you to create all-time, daily, weekly, monthly leaderboards for all statistics tracked through PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI (requires a premium Maximvdw plugin).
- Works with all placeholders of PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI, even custom ones
- Easy setup. Setting up the signs and player heads is very straightforward and takes only a few minutes
- Super efficient. The plugin is optimized to handle a lot of data at the same time and it won't affect your server performance
- Works with all modern versions of Spigot/Bukkit/PaperSpigot/Cauldron, including 1.8 - 1.15. Most 1.7 versions also work, but support can not be guaranteed.
- Regular plugin updates with new features
- Extensive configuration to customize every sign, message, update interval, menu and more.
- Configurable commands to open menus to see your leaderboards.
- Citizens support to create leaderboard NPCs
- Custom PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI to use leaderboard data in other plugins such as FeatherBoard and DeluxeMenus
- Support for multiple hologram plugins through PlaceholderAPI
- SQLite and MySQL support for storing data
- Armorstand leaderboards
- Exclude certain players from specific leaderboards
Click here to see a collection of pictures that explains the main features of the plugin.
Signs and skulls
Menus (supports multiple pages)
Armorstands and holograms
Featherboard (using custom placeholders)