Corebot Documentation: https://docs.corebot.dev/
Support Server: https://discord.gg/2ZW4geR
Legal Information: https://docs.corebot.dev/legal
Corebot Addons: https://docs.corebot.dev/addons
List Of Features: https://features.corebot.dev/
Corebot requires different dependencies for different operating systems. Please make sure you have all dependencies installed for your OS or Corebot may not start or function properly.
These are dependencies Corebot requires regardless of the operating system.
- Node.js 12.x.x or later - We recommend LTS
- A machine (VPS, Linux machine, bot hosting) that has at least 150mb of RAM
- A text editor - We recommend Atom or Visual Studio Code
- A connection to the internet
- All NPM packages listed in the package.json. All of these will be automatically downloaded upon start-up.
- A license key, which is obtained by joining our Discord server after purchasing the resource.
- A Discord account and the ability to join the Corebot Discord server (To setup your Discord bot application and receive your license key.)
- Python 2.7 and Visual Studio Desktop Development C++
npm install --global --production --vs2015 --add-python-to-path windows-build-tools
- The following linux packages are required: autoconf, automake, g++, libtool, and build-essential
apt-get install autoconf automake g++ libtool build-essential
yum install autoconf automake g++ libtool build-essential