(REQUEST) Lands Plugin | Claim Land - Many Features, GUI, Unique Land Management 4 Players, Titles, Taxes 2.5.

beautiful bot

• Name of the plugin you want : Lands - Land claim plugin - Many Features, GUI, Unique Land Management 4 Players, Taxes, Roles, Flag
  • Spigot Link : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...-management-4-players-taxes-roles-flag.53313/
  • Price : 12.98 EUR
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : Where should i start? First of all, the plugin has a giantic amount of compatible plugins wich force users to buy it wich isn't nice in my opinion. Leaking this will make alot servers able to run the stuff they need. Besides that the plugin is well made, has tons offeatures and is able to be almost fully configured to look unique. Its easy to use for owners and players that can join the server running the plugin. It also offers alot features and configurable options to the players on the server wich is awesome to keep stuff interesting. It also involves economy wich isn't the case for alot big plugins. So.. Why not leak it and make tons of users happy right away?

(i do need this plugin on server version 1.11.2, and if possible also at 1.10.2)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: im still waiting for an mod to approve my xcord v1.57 It probably isn't going to be approved then.