(REQUEST) Kauri Anti-Cheat

mcm is after me

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
  • Name of the plugin you want: Kauri AntiCheat
  • Spigot Link: https://funkemunky.cc/shop/buy?id=h0QZFaSu
  • Price: $15 monthly
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: Kauri is a very high-quality anticheat. It can detect and block many forms of hacks, including combat and movement hacks. Many server owners would get a very high-quality anticheat without having to pay the monthly fee.
P.S. Sorry @WifiSpy, I know you don’t like Kauri lol

Just Me

Just Me
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-1, the store is looking bad xd

Last edited:

BananasAreC00l

-1, it is quite rude to the author who works his hardest to produce something for his customers. It is unfair considering he's given me great service, although there were a few bugs in the beginning. For me, it is well worth the money.

mcm is after me

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-1, it is quite rude to the author who works his hardest to produce something for his customers. It is unfair considering he's given me great service, although there were a few bugs in the beginning. For me, it is well worth the money.
Its obvious funkemunky is a money whore, I think its time that he sees what happens when you try and force your customers to pay EVEN MORE money than they've already spent.

Swiiftness

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
He basically scammed people for fiona buy making it open sourced, i like funke but fuck it, someone spend you're hard earned money on this!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Foiapomba123 @ Foiapomba123: Ahh, sorry